Here are some frequently asked questions about our work and what we do. If you don't see your question here, please don't hesitate to call us!
- Does your company provide maintenance or emergency repair services?
Chandler Architectural Products is a custom fabricator/installer and does not stock general materials for these services. If it is a project we produced in the past, we may have material still available or can order new materials from our records.
- Do you work with architects during the design process?
Yes. As a member of WMAIA, we have developed strong relationships with many local design firms. Recently, Chandler has been working with Sigrid Miller Pollin on the UMASS Amherst Crotty Hall project. Crotty Hall is one of the first Zero-Energy buildings in the area.
- Do you perform residential work?
No, we specialize in commercial glass and glazing only.
- What is the lead time for your products?
Lead times vary depending on the specific product needed, but general timeframes are:
- 6-8 weeks for panel systems
- 8-10 weeks for curtain walls, store fronts and doors
- 12-14 weeks for preglazed windows